Wednesday, January 14, 2009

A Little Bird Says: "Tweet, tweet!"


For those of you who might now be aware, located in the sidebar on the right hand side of this blog is a mini-feed of tweets that Britt and I make through Twitter. Tweets to Twitter? Huh? Let me explain:

Twitter is a hard concept to explain, but basically it acts like a mini-blog that Britt or I can update as often as we want. We often do this to let people know what we're doing. Each update is called a tweet, and each tweet can only be up to 140 characters long. This may seem really short when compared to a blog post, but that is usually made up in frequent tweets.

I would love to see more of my family and friends on Twitter, so check it out and if you feel so inclined you can follow Britt and I and even get our tweets send straight to your phone.

For those of you who would rather not get caught up in Twitter right now (which is understandable), I thought that I would do a quick Twitter roundup ever few weeks and post some of my fav tweets from Britt and I on here in case anyone missed them the first time around. So enjoy!

Some good ones from Britt:

Some good ones from Jason:
If you enjoyed any of these and want to stay abreast of our fascinating lives, just check out the Twitter feed in the sidebar and the links to follow each of us on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment