Thursday, September 25, 2008

Proud Papa says: "I wish I could think of a more clever way to say 'It's a boy!' "

Let's face it, the few of you that are going to actually read this small intro are only going to skim it and scroll quickly down to the latest images of the yet-to-be-named Wadsworth boy. I won't waste my time trying to be clever or hold you up with any of my razor wit this time, because I'm sure you've already skipped down the page. (If you really miss either, feel free to email me and I'll reply with cleverness and wit to spare. Or just click here.) If you're still with me though, thanks for being such a faithful reader. Now, you should really see those pics!

Fuzzy Image Viewing Tip:
You may have to click on the images and view them at full size to really see them well.


A cute pic of his foot. So many great Red Foreman quotes come into mind. None of which I will repeat here for fear there may be little eyes and ears nearby.

That was the foot, here is the hand. How metacarpally!

And the pièce de résistance: Yes, our child has a fuzzy blob of something that the doctor people tell us is a head! It even has a brain inside there, promise. We totally saw it in all it's grey wrinkled glory.

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Its so fun to see pics of your new baby! Those are good pictures, you can actually tell what it is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! Will is so excited to have a boy cousin :-) Those pictures are so cute. Isn't it amazing to think that is your little boy?? Only a little bit longer until you get to meet him :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. O yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! Hes going to look so hot in my star wars onesie!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty much I can already tell that my nephew is going to be so very cute. You can totally see it in these lovely pictures! Yay for it being a boy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! Babies are so much fun. If you guys are every in the Salt Lake area give us a call.

    ReplyDelete