Sunday, July 27, 2008

Brittany says: "There's a baby in there!"

For those of you who don't know yet, Jason and I are expecting our first baby! We are both really excited. My due date is sometime around Feb. 15th. Last Monday I had my first ultrasound. I'm only about 11 weeks along so the pictures aren't too detailed, but I thought it would be fun to post them.

This one is of the whole baby (kind of obvious I know.)

If you look close you can make out the eyes and mouth in this one.
I haven't written on the blog for awhile because I have been pretty sick with morning sickness (or all-day sickness.) I figured I had better start posting though or Jason will fill up the whole blog with funny videos of me and interesting electronic links.

7 comments:

  1. so my mom told me a couple of days ago and I have been dying to tell you guys congratulations! You guys will be such great parents. Brittany, I was so sick with both pregnancy. I took unisom everyday-it's a sleeping pill, but it totally helps with sickness. my doctor said i could even take it twice a day (one with a B6 vitamin so you don't fall asleep at work!) Sorry this is so long, but I am so excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute kid! If I say so myself. I really think he has my eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who's going to be the coolest aunt ever???

    IM GOING TO BE THE COOLEST AUNT EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRR RRR R R RRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!

    yea yea yea yea!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy News!

    I heard a week ago from an unknown source but was waiting for the official news. If I remember right the day I heard that ya'll were expecting I found out our lightsaber test fight was unearthed as well. What a glorious day! But seriously I couldn't be more excited unless it were my own. Congrats!!!

    Ben

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't help it. I just get a big grin (or tear up) every time I look at these.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats! Just checking up on your blog, and wow! what great news!

    ReplyDelete